Thread: Who can help?

Thanks

Who can help?

Hello all,

I need three things changed on my website, but am not sure what to delete and what not…

- In the header in the search-bar I want the drop-down categories gone (the box on the right) as in fact it serves no purpose. The “what are you looking for” box has to move to the right where the box I want gone is now.

- In the main menu I want the categories pop-up gone. I want the categories to appear when clicked on, not when it is hovered.

- on the homepage, right below our (yellow) place an ad-button is now a rectangle with a 1px orange border. It is the container that held the “join now” button. I deleted that button, but am now stuck with the border that is still there. I want the border gone, but since it is also the border of the welcome-back box when someone logs in I am not sure on how to remove the border without also removing it from the welcome-box.

Please note that at present the website is still on a very slow server, so loading may take a few seconds. Our URL is http://www.stadvertentieblad.nl

Thread Information