Thread: Widget Question re: Sidebar and Search Feature

Thanks

Widget Question re: Sidebar and Search Feature

I have noticed an unusual thing in the sidebar when I conduct a search on my site and I don't know how to fix it.

I changed the title on recent blog posts to Announcements, which works fine on the main page where I added the widget.

However, when I conduct a search using the search box at the top of the main page, the results that show up on the resulting search page are displaying a widget that shows all the ads relevant to the search term used. However, the title of the widget is 'Announcements'

I can't find a widget box for the search page, so where and how do I change the title of the widget?

Try this to see what I mean.

Go to Renfrew County Business Directory and see the widget in the sidebox that says Announcements. That widget takes you to the recent blog posts, which I wanted it do.

Now, in the search box at the top, type drafts and hit enter. (There are no posts with drafts on the site, just do this to see what happens.) Note the sidebar. (I'm not sure where the theme is pulling this sidebar from either, but it looks okay - no problem so far.)

Now, type a search for crafts. There are nine listings for crafts. Again, note the sidebar. The sidebar has changed to show a widget that displays all the listings with crafts in the ad. However, the title of the widget says Announcements. How do I change that title to something more appropriate?

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information