Thread: WP 3.7 is Out. When to Upgrade CP 3.3.1?

Thanks

WP 3.7 is Out. When to Upgrade CP 3.3.1?

I would advise no upgrading take place until APP Theme Devs have fully tested their products to work with WP 3.7. There are several new function calls. Anyone of them untested whether they will interfere with the current CP 3.3.1 Theme. Can we get an update when we can expect CP 3.3.1 to be approved with WP 3.7 please? As you know, several plugin devs will also being upgrading their compatibility with the new WP version.

From past experience, I will not update WP on my build, until APP Theme Devs have approved their current version of the CP Theme to be FULLY tested and compatible with WP 3.7. I respectfully ask for a timeline please? Thank you.

I have read this post: http://forums.appthemes.com/classipr...know-if-60287/

But have these people tested every single aspect of the CP Theme? Submission process, Registration process, membership and ad purchases, expirations of both membership plans and ads, email notices (all of them), backend data collection, posting pages and blog posts, and all CP Market Place Plugins? Have they fully tested everything? Or is, "nothing so far" adequate enough for you to proceed with a commercial release to your clients?

Who here remembers the nightmares created with 3.3 back in April? I'll wait until we have a timeline expectancy for full approval thank you. Here you can read all the new function calls and additional features added.http://codex.wordpress.org/Version_3.7
    When in doubt: Read, Ask, Do. G+

Thread Information