Thread: Admin Styles For IE

Thanks

Admin Styles For IE

If your like me and your using Internet Explorer than you know that the admin menus are a disaster. I have totally re styled them for IE for use on my site. Is anyone else interested in this? I will share the files if anyone wants them.
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thanks

Re: Admin Styles For IE

Your first mistake is using IE. ClassiPress works best in FireFox but should work fine in IE. Can you give me more info on what you mean by "disaster"? Screen shots and browser version will help.

Thanks

First off when you activate the theme you will notice that the icon does not work in the admin menu. And there are no borders between the option so they all just run together.

I dont mind IE and have never had much trouble with it. As a web desiner when making a design i must code for it anyways so i just use it. I have FF and Opera and Safari also but to be honest IE to me is much faster. plus there are a few plugins for IE than i cant seem to get for the others. IM using IE7 at the momment. I have never jumped on the FF boat since i dont think its a good browser at all. My next option for a browser would be Safari 4. To me FF has always been one of those things that they just make a big fuss for no reason. Its no better than anything else, UI looks like crap. Safari 4 has way more features.
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

This admin menu plugin works well and does not seem to cause any issues with Classipress.

Code:
    http://planetozh.com/blog/my-projects/wordpress-admin-menu-drop-down-css/
    or search for "ozh Worpdress Admin Drop Down Menu" at wordpress

Thanks

hmmm, i dont think thats what i had in mind

Thread Information