Thread: Classipress Banner

Thanks

Classipress Banner

Hey Folks, guess who? I'm having a problem removing the two classipress banners in the header. Does that require some coding because i place my logo URL in the designated spaces in Admin and nothing. Oh, is there some type of guide or something that can help with these little questions I have? I went to the wordpress documentation but that was no assistance in these particular cases.

Thanks

Anthony

Thanks

Re: Classipress Banner

The default classipress logo will be replaced once you put in a correct url in the admin section. If it's not showing up, the link you included must not be correct.

Thanks
    hi, i have managed to replace the logo bit (left side) but i cannot find where to replace the classipress banner (top right: A classipress ads theme for wordpress) and also what are the dimensions for this banner

In terms of the sidebar banners (site sponsors), where do i actually enter the details to replace all 3 individually

Cheers

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    If your query is about Classipress 3.0 you may post this at the appropriate section so we can efficiently track and attend it to.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    I see this thread was moved to the appropriate forum now. I'm also interested in knowing how to remove that banner.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    If you are referring to the 468x60 banner in Classipress version 3.0.5.3, you may remove it through Classipress Settings-Advertising options.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information