Thread: Reporting bugs

Thanks

Reporting bugs

Hi there, I went ahead and purchased ClassiPress today and have it all installed and ready to go! Just while in the process of making new listings I have come across a couple of little errors/bugs and was wondering if we should report these minor things somewhere or just assume they will be fixed in the next update?

I love it though! Exactly what I wanted for my site and it was so easy to install

Thanks

Re: Reporting bugs

We don't have an official method to report bugs at this time so please just post them here. I'd be interested to hear what the bug is so I can hopefully get it fixed for the next release. Thanks Pepsi.

Thanks

No really bugs I suppose, just minor annoyances.. One thing I can remember when I first set up the theme and then started listing multiple items, is that in between every listing when the success message appeared, I would go to the "Post a classified" button and nothing would happen. I had to click the homepage link to reset it back so the button would work again. Hope that makes sense? Anyway, like I said it was no big deal, but I know not all users of my site would necessarily think to reset the page and so will assume it's broken probably..

The other thing was, while completing a new listing, if you happen to submit your ad, but missed a compulsory field - your uploaded image disappears. This is a minor issue because I have set it so users cannot edit their ads, so if they miss the fact the image has gone, I would then have to fix it up for them.

Thanks

Hello there i have a problem that i hope you can help with and it involves browser compatability.
    I purchased your them on advice from a friend and it was very simple to install and hope that
    it will be easy to work with. This is my first time working with wordpress and classipress.
    So now to the good stuff...i loaded everything and my site appears on the net, but in IE6
    the classipress theme seems to have broken links to some of the image icons...for rss feeds, registration etc...
    However in firefox the page looks great with no broken image links. ??? any ideas on how i can fix this?
    I know firefox is a better and more reliable browser, but many more people i think use IE and i would like
    to make sure my site is compatible with both browsers.
    thanks a bunch,
    Fugit 31

Thanks

My iE din't cause me any problem
    u should download the lastest version of classipress

Thanks

ClassiPress has been tested in Firefox 3.0 IE 6 and IE 7 without any problems. There might be some incompatibilities with older versions but the majority of people use the latest versions anyhow. Could you take a screenshot of your missing images and post it here?

Thanks

browser compatability problems

o.k. so i can't figure out how to add an image to this here post, but
    you can check out the site at www.vacationrooms.org
    (I am using IE 7.) I have discovered that even your classipress 2.8 theme
    demo is not displayed correctly when i look at it using IE 7. However it looks fine in Firefox.
    The top part of the page seems to be the one with the screwey attitude.

Thanks

broweser comp. problem solved

Ciao, well i don't know what you changed, but i just installed the new 2.8 version and that solved the problem. the site look good in both FF and IE 7.
    grazie

Thread Information