Thread: Background and Just Listed

Thanks

Background and Just Listed

How do i change the whole background of the whole site ( the default looks like a greyish white)? Also, how do i make the just listed section on the homepage show only 5 ads and everywhere else show 10 ads? When i change it to 5, everything changes to 5 as well, how do i make only the homepage show 5 ads?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts

Re: Background and Just Listed

The background is controlled by this code in the master.css (Line 150);

Code:
    .content_botbg {
    background:url("../images/content_botbg.gif") repeat-x scroll center bottom #EFEFEF;
    border-bottom:2px solid #EFEFEF;
    margin:0;
    min-height:600px;
    padding:0;
    }
    You need to change two of this elements, first the content_botbg.gif and the color value #EFEFEF.

You can edit the content_botbg.gif through photoshop while the color can be changed with another color value of your choice.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Re: Background and Just Listed

How do i change how many just listed items are shown on the homepage. I tried changing it in the settings to 5, but then in the category pages it is also 5. How do i make it show 5 on the homepage but 10 on the category pages?

Thread Information