Clipper 1.4 - What you like and what you dislike ?
As some of you, I use the clipper theme for one of my sites.
I saw that, appthemes plans to launch a new clipper version. I just installed and tested it. So I want to enumerate what I like and what I dislike.
1. The share-coupon page when you and a new coupon you have to select Store. If have a large number of stores(let's say 500-more), visitor will have to scroll down for ever to find a store with letter P for example.
Why don't you implement "Search for coupon codes" method of search here as well?
2. Single coupon page, this page should not exist. do to much harm on SEO
. (On my site I blocked in robots.txt /coupons/ )
3. Payment option to post a coupon is useless. We do affiliate marketing here! We get coupons from CJ, Shareasale and etc..If you are new site nobody will come to your site and pay you to list a coupon!
We give coupons free
and you hope visitors come and add coupons they found and become part of the community. Not ask them for money. Who what that idea to ask for money?
4. No major change in appearance.
5. You added the option to upload images for stores, but it wasn't easier for the script to save it locally from wordpess.com?
What I like:
1. Changes to h1,h2 ( I already did it on my website)
Honestly at this moment I don't know if I'll upgrade to version 1.4
So that's all folks!