Thread: Low Maintenance, Mostly Automated Custom Voucher Website For Sale

Thanks

Low Maintenance, Mostly Automated Custom Voucher Website For Sale

Hi,

FOR SALE: Luckyvouchercodes.co.uk

The site is based on clipper and flatter themes, but has been heavily customised to reduce admin overhead/maintenance updates etc.

Some useful features:

- Clean design, fully customised for SEO and the user
    - Automatically posts the codes/deals from icodes
    - Uses skimlinks rather than affiliate links (google see the links as merchant links rather than affiliate links)
    - All deals/codes from homepage and/or store pages link directly out to merchant rather than to individual posts (saves having duplicate content issues)
    - Thousands of store images included, images that exist are automatically assigned, so less maintenance of store images
    - Custom fields setup within the Stores Dashboard to allow for Custom Meta Title tag, Custom Meta Description, Custom H1, Store Description. Additionally I have coded this so that if no text is in the fields it will use a default text but still will be unique as I pull in the Store variable. Example is the h1 - default will show Store_Name Voucher Codes and Offers 2014 where Store_Name is automatically replaced with the actual store name. However you can edit the field H1 to add a unique h1 for each store.
    - Custom widgets so that each Store page has unique content
    - Made sure the site is optimised for performance. Another key thing for ranking in Google
    - Invididual codes are not indexed, only store pages and main pages
    - Site has had some income, but I'm mainly selling on the basis of the code
    - Semrush traffic shows steady climb since launched - http://www.semrush.com/uk/info/lucky...es.co.uk?db=uk

Reason for Selling: I've invested approx 2k into this project, spent a lot of time on it. I have a full time day job too so I don't have the funds to push this further. I need to get back some of this investment. I'm also looking to start my own SEO business and need the money to invest into this. I would love to keep the site and push this site but don't have the funds needed to push this forward.

I believe this site has potential to do well and earn a good ££,£££ per month if in the right hands.

I will explain the key things that are needed to push this forward to the buyer.

Please contact me if you are interested in a low maintenance ready to push decent voucher code website

Thanks
    Gary

Thread Information