Thread: Need Mod for Printable Coupon Site

Thanks

Question Need Mod for Printable Coupon Site

I am working on a local coupon site for a client. I understand Clipper was designed as an affiliate site primarily. My current dilemma is when a customer clicks on "Print Coupon", he is taken to a blank page with the image of the coupon loaded for that merchant. I ,being a bit of a geek and using computers all day every day, know I can then right click to print. My client's customers will likely not be so inclined. Also, I am primarily a PC guy and I understand Macs do no have a right button to click. So my problem is that I need a "print " button alongside the coupon image so printing is a no-brainer. My attempts to maybe put a javascript "window print" command in the loop-coupon.php have been unsatisfactory. I also thought maybe if I saved the coupon images as a pdf, then they would open in Adobe reader and be printable. Alas, Clipper does not accept pdf images. The WP print plugins I tried did not seem to address my problem. So someone out there must consider this a "Duh" and be able to give me the info. I appreciate any help.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thread Information