Thread: Something New

Thanks

Something New

Hi, I have some questions and problems:

1.Why when I use the toolbar search results appear in the upper left (when writing a bar looking store coupons, the store I see top left).
    2.How can I get out the first part of the footer (where I posted the "Tags")?
    3.It can make me some coupons and discounts categories (such as "Printable Coupons", "Coupon Codes") as they occur to me separately. Printable coupons I want to be in a category, coupon code be in another category, should not be mixed together. A good example of what I mean is retailmenot.com.
    4.How do I choose the number of coupons that I see on a page?

My site is: http://www.couponconvenience.com/

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Thread Information