So many bugs!
Honestly, how did you release this plugin? It doesn't work in a majority of the people's environments who purchased. I have followed direction in your documentation and have tried multiple times with a new plugin install, new wp
install, and after deleting all of the incorrectly imported coupons.
Here's a running list of issues with your plugin:
1. Stores being created correctly - a majority of the coupons are being imported without a store. But some are being associated with a store.
2. Categories being created correctly - like the stores, a vast majority of the coupons are being imported without a category. But some are being associated with a store.
3. Image of homepage import for stores' image - works rarely, if ever
4. Number of coupons imported - I tell it to import 10, it imports more.
5. Immediate Publish feature - Doesn't always work. Will import some to published status.
So I have opened multiple threads on issues, asked support if I can get a refund on the product since it doesn't work (and haven't gotten a reply), and have wasted a lot of time.
So the point of my story is.... just don't release the product if it doesn't work correctly.