How to correct these "Bugs" or settings? Reviewer link, approval for response...
I am using Classipress 4.2.3 (Child theme) and need to adjust some settings and want to mention some bugs:
1) Any user comment and his nickname is clickable. The link is the entered Webpage. I want to change that so, the username is connected to the user profile page (author page) Can I? How?
2) The date is the review is clickable too but just is linked to the same review...no idea what it is supposed to do. Who can I remove that link?
3) A "Author response" to any review is automatically approved - even though my reviews are set to be first approved by the admin. I can not have that, need to get it send to admin for checking (child safety) (There is a risk that someone uses a fake account to then post weird stuff in the answer)
4) If a user, that made a rating/review, gets an "Author response" answer, the user (that made the rating) does not get an email. So no one knows if they get feedback unless they check. Can there be an email? (Like when a review is left, the ads owner gets one)
5) How can I include the ratings in the category listings of all ads?
Thank you very much.
With kind regards,
(The Guys that tries to set up a better version of their social responsibility project for Street Animals in Turkey)