Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Sales questions about Directory

Thanks

Pre-Sales questions about Directory

A few questions about "Directory", the Vantage Child Theme;
    1. Do I upload this just like I would upload any other AppThemes, theme? In other words, do I have to mess with FTP?

2. Will Directory allow me to change things like the Footer.php code to remove AppThemes verbiage and replace it with my own? If so, will it remain even if I upgrade to the latest version of Vantage?

3. I like the way Vantage displays Events with the little calendar emblem with the date inside it. Does Directory allow for this display option or does it have to be an image?

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information