Thread: Duplicate titles and photos after updating eClassify Childtheme

Thanks

Duplicate titles and photos after updating eClassify Childtheme

Dear Spartac,
    I need urgent help.
    Something is very wrong with my website.
    After upgrading my ClassiPress theme to 3.3.3 and eclassify child theme to 1.5 version, I got the pictures and the titles of the ads in duplicate. (image1)
    Imagem1.jpg
    I tried all night to find support without success.
    I activated a plugin "Under contruction" because I'm ashamed to show my website for my clients.
    To try to solve the problem I disabled the childtheme eClassify. After that I checked that the ClassiPress theme was running normally in version 3.3.3. I activated again eClassify but the problem persisted. I judged: "the problem is the new version of eClassify". Today I thought to disable and reinstall eClassify. After disabling (I just deactivated) the childtheme eClassify I checked that the ads in ClassiPress appeared with a huge numbers zeros (as shown in pictures). Yesterday was one way and today is another. It's weird! The corrossel slider with the featured listings also does not appear today.
    image2.jpg
    I need your help urgently. I have customers who have paid and my site is now shut down for almost a day.
    I'm new in Appthemes and worpress. I know nothing about ftp and do not know code editing. If necessary I send you my username and password by email to try to solve my problem. Thank you very much for this.
    My site is www.carindubai.com

Note: Remain installed the ClassiPress and eClassify. There is a plugin that says the site is down for maintenance but with administrator credentials anyone can make modifications.

Thank you very much for this.
    Rufus

Thread Information