Thread: Pricing Questions.

Thanks

Pricing Questions.

Pricing Questions:

1.) If a membership plan is already used by a user, will the price of the featured ad still be reflected in the discounted membership plan? i.e. "75% of price to post" And will the order summary page adjust the price with the FeatureMe Plugin?

2.) How does FeatureMe work with duration being treated as a renewal ad, on paid ads? i.e. regular pricing: Post an Ad is $5. Featured Addon is $10, total of ad is $15. FeatureMe accepts payment of $10 and renews ad for the entire period of a regular ad. However, what about the $5 for the standard ad? Does FeatureMe take into account the cost of the (base) Standard Ad price and include this in the "renewal" charge?

If it doesn't, this requires additional programing with your plugin. The reason being, is the FeatureMe plugin is ignoring the base price of the ad and only charging for the featured addon price. This allows a user to simply wait until the last day of the duration of the ad, and then use the FeatureMe link to renew an ad that should cost $15, but gets the same ad benefits (duration) for only $10.

So the question is, does the FeatureMe plugin take into account any base price which was charged at the time of original sale of the ad, and include this price, when it "renews" the ad? And not just the featured addon price?
    When in doubt: Read, Ask, Do. G+

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Let Me Show You How I Integrated Bump Up Ads And Feature Me Plugins together.

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    When in doubt: Read, Ask, Do. G+

Thread Information