Thread: Questions before buying

Thanks

Questions before buying

I am about to buy the Flatroller, Flatpage, Flatter, and Flatpress. I have some questions about them. ( i understand i have to buy the parent theme of each).

Flatroller
    1. Can i replace the 'Overview' text on the homepage header with either a slider, ad banner(adsense), fancy buttons, or is it 'widget enabled' such that i can make that entire 'Overview' text look like jobsapp's 83x70/250x250 homepage header?

2. Is there a "Apply with resume" option for applicants, to avoid filling the apply form every time?
    3. Can i change the default "Submit A Job" widget button to "Post a Resume"?

Flatter
    1. Can i set the coupon to open and show the code before opening the affiliate link.
    2. Can i put a slider above the featured coupon area?

Do all themes support WPMU without having to carry out coding to make it work?

Your swift response will be appreciated.

Marketplace Seller mohsinoffline's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need content that helps to rank your website better on Google? Check out https://aicontently.com

Create a website like Retailmenot with FlatterPro Theme , Check out the demo here Retailmenot

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Marketplace Seller mohsinoffline's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you need content that helps to rank your website better on Google? Check out https://aicontently.com

Create a website like Retailmenot with FlatterPro Theme , Check out the demo here Retailmenot

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information