Thread: Flatron issues

Thanks

Flatron issues

Hello Spartac,

I have bought Flatron, must say it is close to perfect. But I do run in to some issues I cannot solve. Small but (to me at least) annoying problems. Main reason is that I am not a Wordpress-man, so I guess I am overlooking the answers.

But it starts to look very nice: www.stadvertentieblad.nl

Anyway, what I would like to know is:

-1-
    The map next to every ad shows a red flag. I changed it to a pink pin, but I want the pin to be lower in the map. Now it is too close to the top. How can I do that?
    -2-
    Also I do not want the white box above the pin to show. The info it holds is already next to it in the ad. How can I remove that box?

-3-
    Rather spectacular was that when I started working on Flatron the sidebar was on the right hand side, and now it is on the left. Also the background flipped horizontally, while I did not willingly change it. It just did. Now I finished the design like it is now (just hope it will not flip back), but when I use the menu “Advanced settings / settings” it just does not work.

I cannot assign a color to the background of the featured ads, nor remove the searchbar hint which I want gone. I changed the featured-ribbon by renaming my own picture and uploading it through Filezilla, but would love to be able to assign a color to featured ads and see the searchbar hint gone.

-4-
    A last issue is the footer spot for adverts. The 728 x 90 in the header works fine, and shows on every page like I want it to. But the footer 728 x 90 is expected to be shown throughout the entire site, but only shows on the homepage.

To me it seems as if -3- and -4- are connected, as the Flatron adminpanel refuses to work properly. Can you help me on this?

My website is not finished yet, but sofar I like the Flatron theme a lot. It is easy to handle, and I am more than pleased with it.

Kind regards,
    Frank

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information