Submit coupon form troubles
I have some problems with submit coupon form.
1) In general settings of clipper I have disabled require registration for submitting ("Charge for coupons" option also disabled). But submitting is still disabled for non-logged in users. Tried from different os, result is same.
2) I am editing submit-coupon-process.php in clippers folder, but nothing changes. All fields are still there. (I want delete tags, categories, stores fields and change order, how they appear).
And now, I have something, like this:
// put the field names we expect into an array so we can check later
$fields = array(
You can check it here – http://promokot.com.ua/share-coupon/
3) And last one, I don't want wysiwyg description box, but simple text box. How can I change that?
4) How can I make radiobuttons, for coupon-type instead list?
5) Where we can edit hepltext in the fields? "Ex. site.com" for url field, "Tell us more about coupon" in description field and so on.
Somebody can help?