[FXtender Pro] Delete and Recreate Logo and Logo Disapears
As shown on that page, the logo is missing. To recreate this bug:
0. FXtender should be enabled with club logos and autocomplete enabled.
1. Set your default logo in the profile as a club.
2. Visit Post a Job Link
3. Note your default logo is loaded, yay.
4. Click the "delete" button next to the logo to remove it.
5. Select a new logo, which appears to load just fine.
6. Finish posting the job, note on the preview screen you don't preview the logo (should be a part of fxtender, but its not)
7. Have a moderator publish the post if it was moderated.
8. Note on the homepage and job details page that the logo is missing.
9. Go in as admin and edit the job. Note that the image isn't even in the media library... where did it go!?!
I'm not sure why you even need the delete button, when you select a new image, the default image goes away, and then it actually works. It only breaks if you delete the image first.