Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3.02 to 3.03 Quirks

Thanks

3.02 to 3.03 Quirks

Ok followed the upgrade instructions...

"Go to the ClassiPress admin dashboard. There should be a notification next to the “Product Version” and a link for you to “finish upgrading” ClassiPress (See screen shots below)."

This didnt exist... it simply shows the attached pic
    Screenshot_1.jpg

Next was looking over the 'new features'...
    "3.0.3 takes full advantage of child theme capability including pluggable ClassiPress functions." Umm where? a little more documentation please

"new image container design included in 3.0.3"
    Dont know about what you others think... looks the same if not worse... too many boxes/borders why not simply give us easy preference control over the look of this under settings... icon size, border size, colors, number of thumbnails, etc and we shouldnt have to go hunt around in the css files to do so. I hate the tiny little thumbnails.. I want to see the product!

Featured Listings slider still randomly buggy:
    Screenshot_2.jpg

"-added the feature and option that allows you to force all prices that are empty to appear as zero dollars of currency"
    Feature? Most things listed with no dollar amount is because it cant have an amt on it... A service perhaps, or trade, or whatever the case might be... I dont even see this as an option, but I dont want it showing $0.00 everywhere

Not an update thing, but of all the people I've asked to check out this 100% of them thought they contact the person via the "Leave a Reply"... This should be a option, and most importantly be changed to "Comment".. I had to mod last one to display the "Contact" tab first - as it should be... people know where things are, and dont need a map... people need to know how to contact the seller! Most people that checked out my site also didnt even notice the tabs on the right - thus why not just turn those tabs into widgets... then people can display what they want, where they want... easy fix

Many good themes I've used require next to no edits to any core files... everything is controlled in theme settings.. everything simple widitized options etc... love to see that happen with this theme... it needs to be much more flexible and also allow each to be more unique... right now most all look the same without lots of custom coding.
    Steve R
    405Media.com
    Printing - Design - Web

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Steve R
    405Media.com
    Printing - Design - Web

Thanks
    Steve R
    405Media.com
    Printing - Design - Web

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    Steve R
    405Media.com
    Printing - Design - Web

Thanks

Thanks
    Steve R
    405Media.com
    Printing - Design - Web

Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information