add custom dropdown list
Encountering following issues, Please help me to fix it.
1. How to add custom dropdown list - Level 1 (Car brand) > Level 2 (Car Model) > Level 3 (Car Variant).
2. I am using a plugin that automatically calls default registration page. Unfortunately I have default registration page as www.mydomain.com/wp-signup.php
but Álassipress use www.mydomain.com/register
for user registration. The question is, How do I point www.mydomain.com/register
as default registration page.
3. How to convert default Áp_city text box to dropdown. I afraid if new custom city field created whether it support google map or not.
4. How to create a mileage slider control, like price slider control in advanced search.
5. How to insert separator in the dropdown list, to separate two different groups of value.
Thanks in advance