Thread: Are basic instructions available someplace?

Thanks

Question Are basic instructions available someplace?

Howdy, folks,

This is Tony here, the alter ego of dklassen, one of my partners.

I am handling the setup of our first installation (not the software installation, that's done) and am lost on several issues. Is there a post, thread, publication, PDF or something that is more or less a set-up manual or cookbook on the basics?

I am close to being done with the site, but need help. I don't want to be a nuisance with basic questions if they are covered in some PDF, for example.

I have questions on how to set up check boxes when entering an ad for our real estate for sale and for rent site. We are using Classipress for the real estate site. The check boxes would be for various home features: pool, view, hot tub, etc.

My next concerns searches from the main page. I have had test ads in the site, but cannot easily search for something I don't know is there. If I delete the data in the dialog box that said "what are you looking for" and search for rentals, nothing is found. I am lost on what to do about that.

I am hoping this elementary material is available for reference somewhere so that can study a little and not be a pain in the neck with newbie questions in the forum.

Is any help like that available?

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information