Thread: Bit off more than I could chew...

Thanks

Bit off more than I could chew...

I think I bit off more than I could chew being a total WP newbie....my business partner and I purchased an Equine classifieds site recently and are in the process of modifying the classipress site for it. We have a launch date of May 15th and I am stuck!

The customer needs to be able to register, purchase and post an ad and log-in and modify the ads as needed.

When I publish, the sign-up button on the home page takes people to the categories page or I get a possible bot error.

The ads aren't showing all of the custom fields I set up.

The Categories drop-down and page don't show all of the categories and sub-categories.

I got pretty far setting up the site and now I'm not sure what to do next. Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 Times in 999 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

🇬🇧 Helmuts | My ClassiPress hobby site: Outlived Classifieds: https://www.outlived.co.uk

❤️ $2.49 / £1.99 - 100GB Space, 1 TB Traffic, Unlimited Domains, Daily Backups, Free SSL Certificates > SSD Cloud Hosting > HostMaria.com

Thread Information