Thread: category page titles + subcategories + featured ads + messaging + Membership Packs

Thanks

category page titles + subcategories + featured ads + messaging + Membership Packs

I have a couple of problems that i was wondering if anyone has encountered these before or knows how to resolve them.

1. when you put the category page titles in, you have to have shortened (one or two word) page title words so that it goes on the front page, but then the actual page title is the same length, when it should be a longer length to include all of the search terms within the page title.

2. how and where (on the page) are subcategories displayed - i mean where on the page because there is nothing within the widgets to change this, and
    it matters where they go so that people can see them and navigate to the right subcategory.

3. the featured ads on the right are just text links - how do you change them to being pictures and text - the same as the featured ads at the top

4. the featured ads are not category specific - the featured ads are on the main url - but not on any category pages or any other pages, shouldnt the featured ads be in the same category that the ads are in ?
    how do i make it so that the featured ads are category specific - so the featured ads only appear in the category of the ads - because an ad that appears in all categories is not relevant to all of the people in that category.

5. the ads that i put in as an administrator have no expiry date - there is the 90 day expiry date that is in the admin panel that has not been changed - but in the "expires" column in the admin there is no expiry date.

6. how do i restrict internal messaging (using the contact form on the ads) to only those who have paid Membership Packs ?
    so that you need to have a paid Membership Pack in order to message someone - and how would you have a message on there that they have to have a membership pack in order to message someone ?

thank you in advance for any help.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thanks

Thanks
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thread Information