Thread: ClassiPress Troubleshooting

Thanks

ClassiPress Troubleshooting

Hello everybody
    I am really impressed with ClassiPress, really like it, thank you for creating it!
    So I was wondering, I usually config all options which are available until I am happy and now I am presented with the following (just to say that I probably played with every option which is visible):
    I created a Test user using one of the register forms (actually not sure if that maybe has to do something why it happens just came to my mind... will try to create a new test account later) because I did not have a localized "Register" page so it defaulted to some english one where I just created the user which worked as for creating the user.
    Now I have this user, Logged in etc, everything looks like its working except that the "Checkout" Step (# 4/5) just gets skipped everytime I try it even though it was stated as 15$ due or something and in the last step it just goes to 0 and looks like it was paid in between.
    I think the first time I did try this it worked as I was expecting it and in the end there was still an amount to pay even with normal bank transfer as I would expect and manually confirm any transfers made to whatever wallet/account.
    I am translating the Theme to german and obviously there could be some malformed character which is interfering with some parts of the theme like it did for my Settings page (äöü).

Now I wonder if somebody had a similar problem and can point me in the right direction to search for errors. Is there maybe some developer options I could activate to see what is going on?
    Let me know your public IP via DM (if possible?) so I can whitelist it for the access to the site as long as its under construction.

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jomarkosabel For This Useful Post:

pasmps2222 (2 Weeks Ago)

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jomarkosabel For This Useful Post:

pasmps2222 (6 Days Ago)

Thread Information