Thread: Classipress upgraded but upgrade message won't go away.

Thanks

Classipress upgraded but upgrade message won't go away.

Good afternoon,

I upgraded my classipress site for the newer version - 3.0.5,1
    I managed to make it work well, permalinks set ok, i cliqued the upgrade and the posts changed to ad - so far, so good.

But the yellow message won't go away:

Important Notice - ClassiPress Upgrade Required

Your ClassiPress Version: 3.0.4
    Latest ClassiPress Version: 3.0.5.1

Your database needs to be updated before using this version of ClassiPress. It's important to first back-up your database BEFORE running this upgrade tool. We are not responsible for any lost or corrupt data. We recommend using the WP-DB plugin to easily back-up your database. To install it directly from within WordPress, just go to your 'Add New' plugins page and search for 'WP-DB-Backup'. For more instructions, see this page.
    What will this upgrade do?

Since ClassiPress now uses custom post types and taxonomies for ads, we need to move all your ads, ad categories, and copy your tags from 'posts' to 'ads'. See the new 'Ads' menu group in your left-hand sidebar? Yep, that's where we're going to move them.

This script will take any ads NOT assigned to your blog categories (and blog sub-categories) which in your case are: Blog and move them over. If this doesn't look correct or you wish to move ads out of these categories, please do so before running this script. These blog categories are determined by your "Blog Category ID" option on your settings page.

This script will attempt to move your 0 ads, 0 ad categories, and 30 tags under the new 'Ads' menu group. NOTE: Only tags assigned to an ad will be moved over so less than the total tags found (30 tags) will likely be moved.

IMPORTANT: Once you click the update button below, there's no going back. Chances of anything going wrong are slim, and since you've already backed up your database, there's nothing to be worried about. This may take a while depending on how many ads you have. Please only click the button once.

Note: This message will not disappear until you have upgraded your database.

Important:

In my panel, it says i have the correct version installed: Versão do Produto: 3.0.5.1 (first part in portuguese).

If i clique the migrate again says:

Error

Conversion process failed. No ad listings found. You only have blog posts or your blog parent category ID is incorrect.

And notice that on the yellow message says i have 0 ads to upgrade.

So after all this bla bla bla, my question is: how to get rid of the yellow message in the admin?

My site is: http://www.classificadosalphaville.net.br

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information