Thread: Error messages after installing ClasiPress

Thanks

Error messages after installing ClasiPress

Hi,

I just installed ther ClassiPress Theme om my site. I uploaded teh zip file with teh WordPress theme uploader from my dashboard.

My site is running on the Genesis Platform from Studio Press with the Serenity child theme, and the plug-in GenesisConnect for BuddyPress Support for the Genesis Theme Framework activated.
    What I want to do is install ClassiPress into the site so it is part of the network. I have not activated the theme.

When I do I will then create a site from the Super Admin area using a / sub directory for the new site which is already done. Once the theme is active I'm hoping I will be able to select the CLassiPress theme for that site.

Thanks,

Phil.

II have teh following error messages

Warning: fopen(/home/pwatkins/public_html/heliconnect.com/wp-content/themes/classipress-per-ed-3.0.5.2/style.css) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pwatkins/public_html/heliconnect.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4165

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/pwatkins/public_html/heliconnect.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4168

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/pwatkins/public_html/heliconnect.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4171

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information