Thread: Fatal error: Call to a member function get_error_code() on a non-object in /home/payx

Thanks

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_error_code() on a non-object in /home/payx

Problem: it doesn't let me login, the default wp-login.php is disabled, so I can't get in from there.
    What happened? I tried to login as a user (so not as admin), but I typed the wrong password and username (I have so many I sometimes lose track)
    It blocked me for too many login attempts, but then I still think I should get a normal page and not some lines above the page saying this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_error_code() on a non-object in /home/pay*****/domains/thelurkinggoat.eu/public_html/classifieds/wp-content/themes/classipress/theme-framework/includes/views-login.php

I did install the plugin goURLio (the wrong one apparently, not the one for appthemes yesterday, but everything seemed to keep working fine)
    Until I tried to login after a night of sleep this morning

Is there a way around when I lock myself out?

Edit: the 20 mijnutes of waiting time are over and I can log in again, still I don't think the php-errors should be visible to an "outsider (read:user)" when he/she locks him/herself out after too many failed login attemots

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information