Thread: Featured Listings and Expiring Ads?

Thanks

Featured Listings and Expiring Ads?

Ok I have a question re: how Featured Listings are set up.

So I have some ad packs set up. One is for 15 days for $0 (free). The others are $5 for 30 days and $10 for 90 days. That's self explanatory...

Now my question is this: What happens if someone wants to "upgrade" to a Featured listing. (I currently have mine set to $5 but plan on raising that later.) So if someone wants to upgrade a free ad, they click the checkbox on the add-listing page, go through Paypal, and they're upgraded (and post is marked as sticky.) But my free ads are setup to run for only 15 days. Am I correct in thinking that the Featured status sticks with the length of the ad? So a freebie + featured = 15 days? (in my case) ... What happens if they want to renew their listing? Does the sticky status ride along with it? (Since I have a mod that lets free ads be relisted with a few clicks of the mouse.) Or does sticky status expire with the ad?
    ~Ramsey
    ClassiPress Custom Design by Cowgirl Expressions

Thanks

Re: Featured Listings and Expiring Ads?

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. Thank you.

Thanks

Re: Featured Listings and Expiring Ads?

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    ~Ramsey
    ClassiPress Custom Design by Cowgirl Expressions

Thread Information