Thread: Featured Listings and Expiring Ads?

Thanks

Featured Listings and Expiring Ads?

Ok I have a question re: how Featured Listings are set up.

So I have some ad packs set up. One is for 15 days for $0 (free). The others are $5 for 30 days and $10 for 90 days. That's self explanatory...

Now my question is this: What happens if someone wants to "upgrade" to a Featured listing. (I currently have mine set to $5 but plan on raising that later.) So if someone wants to upgrade a free ad, they click the checkbox on the add-listing page, go through Paypal, and they're upgraded (and post is marked as sticky.) But my free ads are setup to run for only 15 days. Am I correct in thinking that the Featured status sticks with the length of the ad? So a freebie + featured = 15 days? (in my case) ... What happens if they want to renew their listing? Does the sticky status ride along with it? (Since I have a mod that lets free ads be relisted with a few clicks of the mouse.) Or does sticky status expire with the ad?
    ~Ramsey

Thanks

Re: Featured Listings and Expiring Ads?

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Re: Featured Listings and Expiring Ads?

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    ~Ramsey

Thread Information