Thread: Getting On My Nerves

Thanks

Getting On My Nerves

So I spent 99 bucks on your theme and am directed to the forums for support but every thread I click on gives me some bs error I'm not allowed to use it and then hits me up for a paid subscription?? Are you kidding me?

So since there seems to be no other place to ask a question, I have questions I expect answers to or I'll be requesting a refund.

First question - how and where exactly do I go in classipress to change the provided color schemes. I don't want any of those colors, or the background. I want my own. I'm not making any child themes. I'm wanting the base files modified. I don't want teal or blue or green or red or teal and black, or blue and black, etc. Where, specifically do I need to change those elements? Are there graphics/images involved and if so where are they located in the files?

And for 99 bucks that's my subscription to these forums. This is ridiculous.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    $function ('CUSTOMIZATION'); } else { .DESIGN { display: awesome; }
    If you require any additional functionality or design customization, just ask. Afterall... anything is possible! However, I may not know how to implement your particular request, but if you don't ask, you don't get

If you build it, they will come...

Thanks

Thread Information