Thread: How can I find the manual for installation and operation of ClassiPress? ultima versi

Thanks

How can I find the manual for installation and operation of ClassiPress? ultima versi

¿en donde encuentro el manual de instalacion y operacion del classipresss ultima version?

Tengo dificultades para activar los anuncios dejados en "pendientes de aprobacion", tambien para asignar los espacios a los anuncios que se cobran por posicion en la pagina ya sea carrusel o widgets laterales y mas cosas por ese estilo.

en el foro tratan de problemas especificos en las modificaciones y no de la instalacion y operacion.

tengo la version ultima que tiene incluidas las funciones de envio de email de nuevos suscriptores entonces ¿para que se carga el plugin New User Email Setup segun lo indica el documento qeu esta en la pagina del sitio que vende classipress?

¡esto no anda bien! me falta informacion

How can I find the manual for installation and operation of ClassiPress?

I have difficulties to trigger ads left in "pending approval" also to assign spaces to charge for ads on the page position carousel or widgets side and more things like that.

Forum to address problems specific modifications and not the installation and operation.

I have the latest version has features including emailing of new subscribers then how to load the plugin New User Email Setup as indicated in the document that is on the page of the site that sells ClassiPress?

This is wrong! I need information

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thread Information