Just bought Classipress, video instruction old worpress, I'm having no luck at all
1. Setup a wordpress.com Blog ..
2. Purchased hosting with Hostgator, used Fantastico to setup wordpress
3. Downloaded Classipress purchase
4. Mapped domain in my wordpress.com blog
5. Extracted files from Classipress zip to public_html/wp
6. refreshed available themes in Wordpress - nothing appears
The video tutorial you have is a real old version of Wordpress, the dashboard of Wordpress looks much different now - you cannot add a theme for example.
I need help please .. I'm new to c-panel, but understand file tree structures, paths etc.
Interestingly the admin username and password I setup when wordpress was installed via fantastico does not work, but my wordpress blog login does ... I fear I have done something wrong