Migrating from HTTP to HTTPS
What actions to do?
1. Order SSL sertificate and enable by hosting provider.
2. Edit URL address in ClassiPress admin panel settings.
3. From Google tutorial: "Add the HTTPS property to Search Console". "Search Console treats HTTP and HTTPS separately; data for these properties is not shared in Search Console. So if you have pages in both protocols, you must have a separate Search Console property for each oneď.
4. Submit new sitemap to HTTPS Search Console. If you are using Yoast plugin, it is easy to submit, almost automated.
5. What more? A lot of info is here https://support.google.com/webmaster.../6033049?hl=en
. Maybe needed a lot of redirects, but probably if you submit Yoast generated sitemap to HTTPS Search Console and change URL in ClassiPress admin panel settings, then all migrating will work automatically or not?
P.S. From google tutorial:"Do not submit a change of address in Search Console if you are only moving your site from HTTP to HTTPS."