Thread: moving classipress?

Thanks

moving classipress?

Hey guys,

I checked the threads and searched online but didn't find much information on the exact problem im having. In fact i found solutions to the problem but only if I had access to my wordpress? Keep reading I'll explain below...

Alright, so I had my Casspiress WP site setup and it was running last year. I had an error come up eventually that said the following: "Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 73662464) (tried to allocate 1536 bytes) in /homepages/41/d493117367/htdocs/aua/wp-includes/rewrite.php on line 1826". I followed all the instructions online trying to change limits on php.ini and wp-config (i think i forget now was few months ago) and it didn't work. Ultimately i ended up speaking with my host and they told me i needed up my hosting to the next package.

Moving forward...

So now I decide to move my domain and hosting company else where. I have the domain being transferred over to my new host, but i still have my old hosting active. What I'm trying to do is just strictly move the users/posts if possible to my new wordpress site. With all that being said, I cannot access my WP admin panel bc of that error im having on my old WP site. Unless someone can offer me a solution to this problem by just being able to log into my WP account so i can backup and just take the stuff to my new WP. I can scratch all that above.

My question is:
    1. Can I just export phpmyadmin from one WP host to my new WP host and the posts/users/content will be added into my new wp site?

Any help with me appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thread Information