Thread: Multisite/Classipress Problems

Thanks

Multisite/Classipress Problems

I'm a Newb and I am having some problems with Multisite. I would like to to talk to anyone with Multisite experience.

I had to remove these Must-Use Plugins to get ClassiPress to install.

widget-blogs.php
    widget-avatar.php
    widget-recent-global-posts.php
    widget-recent-global-comments.php

If those plugins are in the mu-plugins directory then entire multisite crashes with fatal errors pertaining to one of those plugins.

I would like to be able to install classipress with these mu-plugins remaining as the codex says they are required. I need to know what the consequences are of not having these 4 "must-use" plugins on my network and what modifications I can make to classipress to get it all to work properly.

I have been looking on wordpress.org but can't find any information about removing mu-plugins and this case is isolated to classipress. Your help is appreciated.

Additionally I have been testing the Registration. The user roles appear to be different due to the Multisite and I can not set the "Contributor" role so I am setting "User accounts may be registered" in the Network Admin. There is no New User Default Role appearing. So the problem with this is that the Multisite WP admin bar is popping up above the register/login section.

Any thoughts, insights or just plain knowledge is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thread Information