Thread: Paypal integration

Thanks

Paypal integration

Hi there,

I have really stupid question, but I need to ask because I'm a bit confused

I’ve got my Paypal account for a while, but it was only the account that I used to use for making payments. In other words I didn't sell anything yet.

When I set up my CP site I created a sandbox and tested everything. Now I want to go live with payments. I logged in to my PayPal account and looked on merchant services, because I got info from somebody that I have to register to be a merchant and cannot use my email to receive payments ( is this true?). When I login to my PayPal profile I can use merchant services to generate a button code. Obviously I don't need it for CP, and I only need my email. So can I use my email that I used to use for payments? Or is there something else I need to do to be a merchant?
    thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts

Re: Paypal integration

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts

Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information