Thread: Sidebar issues when posting ad. A way to only post AD through orange button?

Thanks

Sidebar issues when posting ad. A way to only post AD through orange button?

There are a few "Issues" that I've found using this thing. I'll try to make this simple to understand.

1. What's the difference between a post and ad? Sorry, but I'm not sure I know the difference.

2. I want people to have to click the "POST AD" orange button and not use the sidebar for posting an ad. The reasons are as follows.
    A. The sidebar brings you to a long form for posting an ad and is confusing to others.
    B. I have it set so that ads expire after ninety days, but you can circumvent that and enter the "Ad Expires" for as many days as you want.
    C. There's a "Submitted By" box which has a drop down of different people who have submitted ads. Why? I don't want this to show.
    D. Again, custom fields, trackbacks and all this other "Stuff" is in there. How can I get people to just click the "POST AD" BUTTON, and not allow them access to the "POST AD" on the side bar?

If you can't tell, I just want them to be able to post an ad. Not blog, not comment or share their stories. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information