Thread: Site not working

Thanks

Site not working

Hey guys I posted a question about how to change the font within the theme-login.php page to make the messages "check your email for new password" etc. have a larger font and maybe a different color. Nobody replied, and I was fairly certain I could figure it out so I made a copy of the original coding to serve as my backup in case I messed up or something before I went in to edit the coding. Then I changed the coding and the site gave me this eror message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in /home2/thecolp6/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/theme-login.php on line 168

so I deleted everything and pasted my backup copy of coding into this page and I still got this error message.
    So then I went into my original classipress files that I received with my original download and copied the coding from the theme-login.php page then pasted into my site and it is still giving me the error message listed above??? What is going on... could somebody possibly post their coding for the theme-login.php page so I could see if that would work.

Here is the coding I received in my original download, but it's still not working:
    Code:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in /home2/thecolp6/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/theme-login.php  on line 168

Thanks

Re: Site not working

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thread Information