Thread: Something is not right with the download

Thanks

Something is not right with the download

I have tried to download and reinstall at least 20 times today I am still getting all the same error messages. Each time I go to apptheme and download the latest version. I do not have any plugins installed or running on my site the only thing that is in wordpress is the classipress theme. I am getting all kinds of warning messages on the public side and back office side of my site. Please go to http://www.localrummage.com and look at the warning messages that are coming up and let me know what I can do to get rid of them. It is almost like the version that I am able to download does not have all the tools I need to run the site. These warning messages our displayed at the top of the site
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/chroot/home/content/42/8568642/tmp/sess_1fo4gq8ce0v8emk2ekh28v5452, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in/home/content/42/8568642/html/localrummage/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/lib/fb/facebook.php on line 37

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/42/8568642/html/localrummage/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/lib/fb/facebook.php:37) in /home/content/42/8568642/html/localrummage/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/lib/fb/facebook.php on line 37

And these are the messages that are displaying at the bottom the website.
    Warning: Unknown: open(/var/chroot/home/content/42/8568642/tmp/sess_1fo4gq8ce0v8emk2ekh28v5452, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

I have called go daddy today on like 10 different occasions trying to get the support because I thought something on my end my have loaded wrong, but they claim that everything on the site looks good and that this is a theme issue. I am not a master at this webpage building but I have designed a few basic wordpress sites in the past. I am wondering if there is a version of the software that runs free and clear that I can download until the errors are fixed in this version. If someone has any knowledge on how I can resolve these warning issues please let me know. I have followed over every step on the apptheme website and have done everything by the book.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information