Thread: Tutorial Request: Creating Visual Consistency Between Themes

Thanks

Tutorial Request: Creating Visual Consistency Between Themes

I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place of not, but I would really like to see a tutorial from AppThemes about how to create visual consistency between themes.

I understand that each product is a stand alone product, but given the fact that many customers naturally want to use more than one theme on a multisite install it would be immensely helpful if customers had a guide on how to manipulate the respective child themes of each to create the synchronize look we are striving to achieve.

I am still very new to building websites and manipulating code and after two and half days of trying to learn how to do this my brain is much and I am mentally exhausted.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out Classipress and Vantage are constructed when it comes to creating and displaying the text in the menu bars and footer areas. I have figured out pieces of the puzzle, but I can never get it all to come together.

I can only change some font sizes or some font colors. I might be able to get the font size to change, but only when you hover over the menu item...but then I come up empty when I try to change the font size or color when I am not hovering over it, etc. It just goes on and on.

It is torture for someone like me. LOL

Anyway, any help or feedback on whether something like this has been contemplated is appreciated.

Thread Information