Thread: Ultimate + WPMU Questions

Thanks

Ultimate + WPMU Questions

Hey there,

I have a Professional license now and am considering doing a project that would have multiple cities so an upgrade to Ultimate and WPMU is in my future.

I'll be doing these sub-domain style, and my question is more of a preparatory question: for it to work, do I need to pre-create my sub-domains before installation or can I add sub-domains as I go once installed? I've never peeked into the code or asked any MU-related questions before so I just want to make sure that I'm doing things in the right order before I get started.

My question: If you had a fresh domain and were getting ready to create multiple sub-domained sites (i.e. chicago.freshdomain.com) in what order would you do the work? Take me through the easiest and most efficient way if you could....

Thanks!!

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Re: Ultimate + WPMU Questions

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Re: Ultimate + WPMU Questions

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    ~ Seth Carstens, Sethmatics Inc.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information