Thread: Users can't edit their ads

Thanks

Users can't edit their ads

I am working on a local development server trying to test my new classipress theme. It's a bit challenging. I have solved some problems I faced but one that is being an obstacle for now is ad posting. Affter creating a membership pack, I tried to post an ad as a user. On the Review your Listing page after clicking continue below the ad listing page, the first thing I see below the numbered bar is Error: The form template for form ID 1 does not exist or the session variable is empty.
    I don't understand what that means. After executing the payment, I checked my dashboard, and every time I do that all I can see is a lad of ad listing all with title : Auto Draft. When I try to edit, even after marking the transaction as completed in the admin dashboard, I still cant edit the ads in the user dashboard on the front end. I can only edit the ads through the admin dashboard which is a very ineffective way of running a business.
    Can anyboydy please help?

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information