Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By roidayan

Thread: Why the Classipress site's Server Resource Usage is higher than the Hosting Limit?

Thanks

Why the Classipress site's Server Resource Usage is higher than the Hosting Limit?

Hello,

My site is barely new and only have an average 250 visits a day, but still the site managed to drain all the Server resources Usage. Site5's Shared Hosting is offering a usage limit of 450 per day, whereas my site is using up around 650 resources. How is that possible? Site5 Technical team suggested that the back-coding might be using up all the resources and wanted me to stop or remove the unwanted coding to limit the usage. But my site is completely optimized. So, Why is my site running resources more than what is allocated? Did anyone face issues like this? What are experts suggestions?

In the backend, I am using Google Services such as Google PageSpeed, Google Analytics and few Webmaster tools. Could it be Google Services, using up my site's resources?. Please any help is appreciated.

Here is the link for Site5 Server Resources Usage Standards: http://www.site5.com/legal/resource-usage/standard/

Thanks.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    suselarun likes this.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information