Thread: widgets vanishing

Thanks

widgets vanishing

Hi,

I'm new to wordpress and working my way around. Today encountered 2 problems which really got me stuck.
    1. I can not seem to be able to add same widget twice to the sidebar. For example I'm using the Banner Galore and when I have 5 banners together distance between is much too small and it looks messy, I want to show them separately but it will only let me add that widget once. On top it limits me to only 5 banners

2. I don't know if it's a bug in theme but some widgets I add to main sidebar show on page but vanish from the admin part. I added text widget and when I wanted to modify HTML it wasn't there to edit. I finally managed to remove it from page by dragging text widget there again and save it as completely empty one. But now I put the image widget, it doesn't look right and I have no option of getting rid of it or removing the image as that widget name is just not there in admin panel

Please help, I can't launch the page with that weird stuff happening. I attached the pic of what shows on my sidebar list.
    after.PNG

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information