Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cheapgeek

Thread: Can I Create an Actual Coupon With Clipper?

Thanks

Can I Create an Actual Coupon With Clipper?

I have a community website for local deals/specials, anywhere from tires on sale to weekly lunch specials. The closest plugin I was able to find for this was Clipper.

Although our restaurants may be offering a weekly lunch special, the vast majority of them will not require that the consumer print a coupon and physically present it to the restaurant be redeemed. So my first question is: Is there an option where I can simply click a box that will remove the "Click To Redeem"? If not, is there a feature that allows me to replace the wording "Click To Redeem" with the wording "No Coupon Necessary"?

Secondly, for those businesses that do in fact require a coupon be printed and presented in order to redeem, where can the businesses actually create a coupon within Clipper? I must simply be overlooking that feature. Please tell me it's there somewhere. I'm thinking that since "Clipper" is coupon software that it would actually have the ability for folks to create a printable coupon within Clipper. Many of the business I deal with do not have time -- and some lack the knowledge -- to create a coupon in PowerPoint or Word, save it as a PDF, and then upload it to Clipper. They want the simplicity of filling in the blanks in coupon software. Again, I must simply be overlooking that feature. Someone please tell me where this can be done in Clipper.
    lerime1328 likes this.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Eric

Expired Customer coupons4america's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thread Information