Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Clipper Features Suggestion

Thanks

Clipper Features Suggestion

Hi,

I guess clipper theme development is little bit slow. There are so many essential features missing in this theme. Let me help the community by suggesting some of the features

1) Cashback-- this will take it clipper to an entirely new level. Cashback portals are talk of the town. If possible think about adding this. I'd buy it anyday at any price
    2) Sidebar widgets-- Category and sub category widgets come with a caveat. There is no option to hide category, sub category or store with 0 coupons.
    3) Top and bottom description-- while top description is present in "Store" and "Coupon category" section, bottom description is missing. Bottom description is very essential for better SEO since most of the coupon posting thing is autonomous
    4) Email popup--- why not provide even a basic set of email pop up
    5) Store and category-- while top description is present in "Store" and "Coupon category" section, bottom description is missing. Bottom description is very essential for better SEO since most of the coupon posting thing is autonomous. Additional thing like schema integration or star rating for those taxonomy is very much needed. For example, we can give 5 star rating to Amazon store or 3 star rating to xyz store which is not much famous
    6) Store thumbnails is default in all coupons-- let's take an example of Amazon store. When you take a look at all the coupons posted in Amazon store, you would see a default Amazon thumbnail. Why not provide an ability to display text like 20% Off, $15 Off short of text. This will make change the entire scenario
    7) Widgets-- This is better explained by an example. Take a look at a sidebar of a store at https://www.grabon.in/foodpanda-coupons/. Do you see the sidebar with "Filter by" option. This is very essential
    8) Locality-- another big feature would be to allow locality based coupons. A big feature to ask. For example, I can provide coupon available in certain region. Users can search or filter that by location. For example, Walmart coupon in LA
    9) Banks-- Similar to "Coupon Category". It would be great if a custom taxonomy like banks are available since many of the ecommerce stores provide special discount to bank credit card, debit card owner

There are so many more features I can suggest but if you accomplish even 50% of the above, I'd be glad
    jomarkosabel likes this.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information