Thread: Something really wrong with Clipper and child theme Clippy

Thanks

Something really wrong with Clipper and child theme Clippy

Last week we had a chat with an Eva about our website which uses clipper and clippy: https://www.couponchica.com/

The mobile version is awful as everything gets stretched out. She said she would make a ticket. A week later we have heard nothing from you guys.

Worse of all we are finding several more issues. The websites internal engine does not work at all. Regardless if we search fro store, category. I removed the browse category from the menu because it does not work. I removed blog from the menu because it led to the contact form and there is no page with an overview of blogs. On the home page, the news and stories from our blog section is quite messy because it has some sort of character limit but the limit is both for minimum and maximum. Which means it will just take all characters from the article till it fills up the maximum characters. There are several pages in the backend like 'browse coupons' and 'browse categories'which a duplicate and triplicate and even when I delete them they somehow get recreated.
    In the list of pages there is also no Home page.

You really need to fix these issues as we are running out of time for our launch.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information