Thread: Additional boxes required in the Profile window

Thanks

Additional boxes required in the Profile window

Dear Hirebee Support team,

I have purchased the Hirebee theme recently but now need some advice on how to customize the profile page as I can't figure out how to.

After registering on my website, visitors only need to fill the few standard fields in their profile: Username, First name, Last name, Private e-mail, Website, About me, Public e-mail.

I would need to make the following changes:

1. Replace name of field "Username" by "Company name" => I know how to do this but I need help on other cutsomizations.

2. Replace name of field "Location" by "Address" => I know how to do this but I need help on other cutsomizations. Also, for some reason, the auto-complete based on Google Map doesn't seem to work for this field.

3. Add a field named "Country" with a drop-down list of choices (for ex. UK; France; Germany; etc.)

4. Add a field named "Number of employees" with a drop-down list of choices (for ex. 1-50 employees; 50-100 employees; etc.)

5. Add a field named "Turnover" with a drop-down list of choices (for ex. less than EUR 100,000; EUR 100,001 - 200,000; etc.)

6. Remove the following unecessary fields: "Nickname", "Twitter", "Facebook", "Currency", "Rate per hour"

7. Add a field named "Referring Company" where profiles can type anything they want.

8. Is there a way to add more than one public e-mail to a profile? This is because I would like several people from the same Company to be able to connect to the same profile from 2 different e-mail addresses. If so, I would also need to know how to add a field called "Public e-mail 2".

9. At last, during registration, in the "Role" filed, profiles can choose between "Employer", "Freelancer", and "Both". Is there a way to remove from this list "Employer" and "Freelancer" so as to keep only "Both". I have already selected in my WP Settings that default profile should be "Employer/Freelancer" but it does not appear to work so I also want to remove "Employer" and "Freelancer" fields.

I know that's a lot of questions, so no worries if it takes a little bit of time to reply!

Thank you so much in advance for your precious help!

Fabien

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information