Additional boxes required in the Profile window
Dear Hirebee Support team,
I have purchased the Hirebee theme recently but now need some advice on how to customize the profile page as I can't figure out how to.
After registering on my website, visitors only need to fill the few standard fields in their profile: Username, First name, Last name, Private e-mail, Website, About me, Public e-mail.
I would need to make the following changes:
1. Replace name of field "Username" by "Company name" => I know how to do this but I need help on other cutsomizations.
2. Replace name of field "Location" by "Address" => I know how to do this but I need help on other cutsomizations. Also, for some reason, the auto-complete based on Google Map doesn't seem to work for this field.
3. Add a field named "Country" with a drop-down list of choices (for ex. UK; France; Germany; etc.)
4. Add a field named "Number of employees" with a drop-down list of choices (for ex. 1-50 employees; 50-100 employees; etc.)
5. Add a field named "Turnover" with a drop-down list of choices (for ex. less than EUR 100,000; EUR 100,001 - 200,000; etc.)
6. Remove the following unecessary fields: "Nickname", "Twitter", "Facebook", "Currency", "Rate per hour"
7. Add a field named "Referring Company" where profiles can type anything they want.
8. Is there a way to add more than one public e-mail to a profile? This is because I would like several people from the same Company to be able to connect to the same profile from 2 different e-mail addresses. If so, I would also need to know how to add a field called "Public e-mail 2".
9. At last, during registration, in the "Role" filed, profiles can choose between "Employer", "Freelancer", and "Both". Is there a way to remove from this list "Employer" and "Freelancer" so as to keep only "Both". I have already selected in my WP
Settings that default profile should be "Employer/Freelancer" but it does not appear to work so I also want to remove "Employer" and "Freelancer" fields.
I know that's a lot of questions, so no worries if it takes a little bit of time to reply!
Thank you so much in advance for your precious help!