Thread: Automatic invoicing of users without using Escrow functionality

Thanks

Automatic invoicing of users without using Escrow functionality

Hi there!

I am a Hirebee theme user and currently working on a B2B website where companies (employers) hire other companies (service providers) to perform particular tasks. The online platform (us) gets a 5% commission from the service providers when a task, or trial period is completed.

For this particular website, it is important to me that we do not manage the billing and payment between "employers" and "service providers". This should be left to them as I do not want to be involved in dispute resolution. the only part of the billing we should manage is the 5% commission, billed to the "service provider" upon completion of the trial period. So there should be no escrow, no blocked funds, and no prepayment.

I would like to keep the payment part as simple as possible, with an invoice (PDF) sent electronically by e-mail, upon completion of the trial period. The invoice would include our bank account number to which freelancer should make a bank transfer. I would like to avoid setting-up a Stripe account and would like to avoid having users setting-up a Stripe account to receive payments.

My questions are the following:
    - Can Hirebee generate invoices, and automatically dispatch them by e-mail to service providers, without having to use the Escrow functionality?
    - Can Hirebee automatically compute invoice amount (5% of project price), without having to use Escrow functionality?
    - Can Hirebee generate invoices with my Company name and details (address, etc.)?
    - Can invoices be automatically triggered upon completion of a trial period? Can this be set-up with the Hirebee theme?
    - Can Hirebee send automatic reminders by e-mail if payment for an invoice has not been made and has been outstanding for some time?

Thank you in advance for your advice!

Fabien

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information